So, if you are wondering why your listing didn’t appear on our site, it could be due to the following reasons, most of which are outlined in our Terms of Service on our listing page
- You are trying to include a URL in your listing – we generally do not post external URL’s in our listings
- You attempt to post the same ad day after day (duplicate content) without making any attempt or effort to remove your old listings (each listing gets an automated email with specific, easy removal instructions)
- Your ad really doesn’t offer anything helpful – if you try to post an ad promoting another site or service basically saying “hey, we have rental listings, come over to our site and check them out” – we probably won’t list it. We want real, actual listings on our site.
- Your ad is irrelevant, or too generic (not an actual, physical rental property)
- It is obvious that your listings are being submitted by a 3rd party firm, such as an overseas SEO company (it’s easy to for us to pick these out)
- Your listing is spammy in any way, shape or form.
Basically put, each listing is looked at by an actual human being before it is activated – we do this to cut down on spam, and non-relevant or useless listings.
We want Canadarentals.net to be a respectful site with respectful users.